After a fantastic session on how to build the best digital talent last month with Google and iProspect, our digital transformation webinar series is back with a new topic for June - and you're invited!
We’re teaming up with digital transformation guru Joris Merks-Benjaminsen, EMEA Head of Curriculum Design at Google, at 1pm on the 30th June to discuss:
- What’s behind successful data-driven marketing
- What to measure, and what not to measure
- When to go beyond data and take a fail-fast approach
- The role of talent in your digital culture
Google will also be running a short Q&A at the end of the session, so come armed with your questions.
Over 200 marketers have already joined up, so don't miss out! All you need to do save your spot is RSVP.
Missed any of our digital transformation webinar series so far? Catch up now:
- Video: How do you build the best digital talent with Google and iProspect
- Video: Google on digital transformation
Find out more about how Squared Online can build your team's digital capabilities: download the brochure to read about the course and the Squared experience.